Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Times

Before anything else, Mama insists she needs to share some old pictures with you. Here's my cousin Leif. He enjoys my doorway jumper and I let him play with it all he wants. This picture was taken a couple of weekends ago when we visited family. He's gaining on me!
Hailey needed some love and I was happy to oblige her. I had a date with Matthew on Friday night. He came over before trick or treating. I dressed up in one of my new outfits so that he could admire me.
Unfortunately he doesn't like the way I play. His mommy helped him out, but she won't always be there to protect him. I was just trying to toughen him up. Plus, his hair is really fun to pull.
We were fascinated by Matthew's mommy, but refused to smile for the camera.We had a wonderful weekend. We didn't travel anywhere so we got to spend a lot of time together as a family. Dada didn't have to work either. He made Mama leave for a couple of hours on Saturday so he could have alone time with me. Later on I supervised him while he raked and mowed the lawn. Mama worked on my ABC photo book in the afternoon on Sunday. D is for duck.
It was great fun having all of those ducks in my bed! I'm getting better at walking every day. I still take 5-6 steps at a time, but I'm very sturdy. I just have to be holding something in order to keep my balance. Super Pickle really worked well.

Dada snuggled me up once I walked to him.
I'm not adjusting well to the time change so Mama was up early today with nothing to do. She decided to vote early and got a flu shot too. Everyone admired me in line even though I was sleepy.

I didn't get to see Dada today so that was a little disappointing, but Mama had fun with me. I ate my weight in green beans and blueberries and then I had to have a bath. She took a bath with me and we stayed in the water until it was cold and we were all wrinkled.

No comments: