I got to try strawberries for the first time. Yummy!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The Life
We had a perfect day yesterday. Today wasn't bad, but we really enjoyed ourselves yesterday. I had a fun play date with Matthew. I took a nap in my crib (instead of my car seat) that lasted more than an hour. I was in a happy mood, like most days. Dada came home at a decent time and we played and played and played.
I got to try strawberries for the first time. Yummy!
Matthew stole my can, but don't worry, I got him back later.
Matthew was in the best mood ever. He was smiling and laughing most of the time I was with him.
Sweet revenge! Mama finds it alarming how happy I look when I'm being naughty.
Mama pulled my pants up high and laughed at me so I cheesed it up for her.
I got to try strawberries for the first time. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment