Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

PSA

This is a Public Service Announcement: If anyone out there is in need of an awesome car seat, then look no further than right here. Yes, that is a Britax Marathon for $42.99. They're usually at least $200. Unfortunately, Mama bought mine a while ago thinking I would grow out of my infant seat in the near future. Fooled her! Anyway, go out and buy one if you need a great car seat. There is another pattern (cows) that is slightly more expensive but also on sale at Target. With this kind of price, it's tempting to buy some and sell them on eBay.

Speaking of car seats, I'm addicted to napping in mine. I will not sleep for more than half an hour during the day unless I'm in my car seat. This makes for twice daily cruises around the neighborhood. I take a 3 hour morning nap as long as I'm in my chair. Mama tried to put me in my crib again today and I started crying right on the 30 minute mark. She can't figure out why I wake up after half an hour when I'm in my crib during the day, but I have no problems sleeping in there at night for around 10 hours. Any ideas? She's okay with the car seat nap for now. However, it's going to be interesting when we visit family and she doesn't have as much control over lights, sounds, slamming doors, creaking floors, dogs, and people during the day. Yes, I wake up very easily. Mama needs to just chill out anyway.

Dada leaves us tomorrow morning. We're going to miss him this week while he does plastic surgery. He might come home one night to visit us, but he doesn't know what his hours will be yet.

I've been laughing all day long today. Mama did a video of it and she'll share it with you all tomorrow night. She doesn't want to waste the time with Dada tonight on messing with the computer. That's why she's doing this while Dada does my bath time.

We're going to be busy with Matthew tomorrow afternoon. His mommy is taking a test while we get to play with him for a couple of hours. She's a drug dealer and needs to get certified to deal drugs in Iowa. I guess it's a weekend gig so she'll still get to come over and play during the week.

No comments: