Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ta da da!I'm back and feeling awesome!Daddy was sick, but he's better and silly too.Mama gave me a bath and then Daddy got the snuggling afterwards.Clean Charlotte.Charlotte gets a little rough sometimes.You don't even want to know what happened with the carpet. Let's just say that there was a whole path that looked like this from my room to Mama's bedside.Daddy borrowed a steam cleaner and got it all fixed up. I supervised.Charlotte wanted to help too.We've had a really fun week. We went to Stay & Play at the library meeting room on Tuesday morning. I painted a puzzle and a snake and saw some friends. I went to my first storytime at the library yesterday morning. I got to put the sandbox on the flannel board. My teacher was really nice and I got a sucker afterwards. We went to Tot Spot this morning and I got to see my great grandma. I made a train out of the chairs and she gave me a ticket and she was the caboose and it was fun, fun, fun. Tomorrow I get to go to Mom and Kids Club. I'm so excited!!!

Mama and Daddy are enjoying my healthiness. I'm full of spunk. :)

No comments: