Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My baby sister turned one and I love, love, love her. We're good buddies. We play chase and hide and go seek. I snuggle and kiss her.I've been really sweet for the last few days. Mama and Daddy are storing it up for the next naughty phase.I decided to get dressed up for Charlotte's party.Daddy needed help cleaning the floors for company so I jumped in and gave him a hand.Charlotte came downstairs to see what we were doing.She had to take a turn cleaning too.I've been doing a lot of this lately. Aren't you proud of me? I still poo in the diaper though.

It sounds like Nana and Papa were both very, very sick a couple of days ago so I don't get to see them for a few days. I hope they're feeling better!

Hailey and Macy are going to babysit us on Saturday night. It'll be the first time we're watched by non-adults. It's going to be so much fun! I'll be really, really good for them because I think they're so cool.

No comments: