I opened a couple of presents in my room and then went downstairs to find my big present - a kitchen!
Apparently, the kitchen was supposed to go in the playroom upstairs, but it couldn't go up any further than the landing due to its size. Daddy and some other strong people are going to haul it up with ropes someday. Just wait to see the blog pictures of that!
Here's the kitchen, all decked out.
The laundry component has a couple of cloth diapers and a couple of Mama's favorite jammies from when I was a baby and when Charlotte was a tiny baby.
I have a couple of recipes too. I think the kitchen might be more for Mama than for me...
I love my new monster feet!
I spent some time alone with Mama on my special day. We went to the library per my request. I'm going to get to go to story time now that I'm old enough. Yay!
My birthday party started after my afternoon nap. We went to a hotel and went swimming with family.


Charlotte didn't like swimming.
We had some delicious food after we got out of the pool. Check out my awesome cake!


I had a couple of helpers for blowing out my candles.
I got some really neat presents. I played with all of them when I got home that night.

Charlotte showed off how fast she can walk these days.
Charlotte's blog has all the Christmas pictures on it, except for the ones taken while she was sleeping. We went and played in the snow while Charlotte slept and the homemade stew cooked. Amazingly, my 2T snow pants fit great!



The snow is already gone from Christmas. However, there was plenty of ice last night so Daddy and Mama didn't get to go to their New Year's party.
I've been making it difficult for Mama to blog. I fight my nap for hours and want my door open so Mama doesn't have freedom of movement in the house. She hopes that I don't stop napping completely because everyone is grumpy when I don't nap. Blogger sure isn't making blogging any easier. This entry seriously took an hour and a half due to various problems loading pictures. Ugh!
On the 23rd, the washing machine broke. On the 24th, the snowblower and Mama's blackberry broke. It's been a crazy week!

1 comment:
so glad you had a wonderful birthday! tell your mom I agree that the new blogger is making it super hard to post now! Have fun with that cool new kitchen! :)
Post a Comment