Saturday, January 29, 2011
Dry Sheets
I'm so good at using the potty that Mama and Daddy let me wear my panties to bed the last couple of nights. My sheets got wet on the first night, but last night I kept them dry. Go me! Now I'll be able to wear panties all the time once I get over my fear of pooping on the potty. I did it on Thursday and was so proud of myself, but I haven't been able to do it since. I was in quite a tizzy this morning and Mama gave in after a few hours of me crying for a diaper. Instant relief. I lucked out since we're having babysitters tonight. She didn't want them to have to deal with my bathroom antics. Hailey and Macy are watching us while Daddy and Mama go to a gourmet dinner. We're going to have pizza. We're so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment