Monday, March 29, 2010
Seven
I was causing my mother some grief this week and getting up early. One day I was awake and yelling before 6am! A few days ago, Mommy and Daddy started talking about the number 7 and showing me what it looks like on my clocks. They told me I could get out of my crib once I saw a 7. This morning my clock had a 7 on it so I yelled, "YAY! Out time!" and my parents came and got me out of my crib. Are you impressed? Now Mommy needs to teach me the number 30 because 7:00 on the nose was still a bit early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is impressive!!! I'm jealous!
I'm assuming this is a digital clock??? If it is a clock with hands, you must be the smartest girl in the universe!!! (I knew you took after me somehow!!)
Hugs & kisses,
Aunt Claudia GP
This is the best story yet!!!
Smart girl!!
Cori
We're trying to teach her the seven on both kinds of clocks. I'm thinking this could backfire and she'll be up when it's 5:35 or something.
Post a Comment