I've been sick the last few days and this morning was the worst. Mommy took good care of me.

I was all better after my afternoon nap, as you can see.

Mommy told me I was being rude the other day. I had an itch!


Charlotte continues to enjoy sleeping on the couch. Always look before you sit down in our house.

She loves to look at people's faces too. She looked at me and smiled a couple of days ago. I liked it so much that I asked to hold her and got to hold her on my lap for a while.

Pretty much everyone in our family is sick, but we're on the mend. Charlotte is the most healthy of the bunch with just a stuffed up nose, Daddy has a sore throat, Mommy has a sore throat, stuffed up nose, and intermittent fevers with dizziness, I have all of the same gunk as Mommy only more snot. It makes for some great snot rockets!
4 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better, Sweetie. I'll see you soon. Love you! Grandma
I think your Mommie has had her hands full with all the illnesses.
And it looked like you were in good hands.
Now "Snot Rockets" - that's a new one to me. Good one tho.
Hugs,
Great Aunt Shirley
Mina, I wish I looked so pretty when I'm sick. Glad you are better! Charlotte looks as if she adores Daddy already.
Aunt Lois
Daddy is universally adored by all three of his girls.
Post a Comment