Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hiya!

We got back from visiting family yesterday and Mommy is pretty much caught up. I thought she should share the pictures with you all. Nana's basement playroom has made some progress. I used the new table and chairs to do some intense coloring.Daddy did some hunting on Friday and Saturday morning. He didn't have as much success as last year, but I still got to see a pretty bird.Grandpa had to pose with the birdie too.Here's Tater. He's Grandpa's hunting dog and he's really cute. I like him a lot.We didn't get any pictures playing with the cousins. I had so much fun with them that all the pictures would have been a blur anyway. I gave them lots and lots of kisses and have taken to saying "hiya" all the time. Here's our Thanksgiving picture 2009.Thanksgiving 2008.Thanksgiving 2007.We went grocery shopping this morning and I helped Mommy do some laundry. She was thrilled to get to sleep in this morning since I was back at home. I missed my bed! We aren't leaving again until Christmas/birthday time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mina - You have grown-up so much in the past year!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

Cori