Grandpa helped me reach the equipment. Just another few inches and I'll do it all by myself!
What to play with next?
Swings!
I tried to start a kick line with Daddy and Grandpa, but they weren't into it. I guess there's a reason men aren't Rockettes.
This is what a fabulous hair day looks like.
There were a ton of geese and ducks at the pond. I loved all the honking and quacking.
Daddy didn't let me go swimming despite my best efforts.
Grandpa and Grandma escorted me away from the pond.
Grrr...
We went shopping and out for lunch after the park. By the time my grandparents left I was ready for a nice nap. Speaking of napping - I've decided that it's an okay thing to do again. I struggled with it last week, but I've done well the last few days. Mommy gave me a pillow to sleep with and it makes it all soft and snuggly in there. Plus, Daddy climbed into my crib and laid down to show me how it was down. It was funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment