Lately I've been watching a lot of football on weekends and today I got to see it in person. I dressed up as a super fan as you can plainly see. Even my diaper matched my ensemble. Lots of people smiled at me when we walked to the stadium. I even got to see some fun relatives that gave me popcorn.
We stopped at the tailgating bus for a while and I took my turn at the wheel. I told the kids on the bus to move on back since that's what the driver says in the song.
Don't worry. That wasn't my drink (or Mommy's either).
I was very difficult during the game, but I knew just what to do to make it all better.
Our team wasn't doing very well so I didn't have much to smile about here.
The best part of the game was the marching band. My parents were so proud. I cooperated for a picture with Mommy, as usual.
Tomorrow I get to see Grandpa and Grandma and then I see Nana and Papa on Monday. Mommy gets to take a test at the hospital all morning on Tuesday so Nana and Papa will get to spoil me rotten. I hope they're up to the challenge. Good night!
We stopped at the tailgating bus for a while and I took my turn at the wheel. I told the kids on the bus to move on back since that's what the driver says in the song.
Don't worry. That wasn't my drink (or Mommy's either).
I was very difficult during the game, but I knew just what to do to make it all better.
Our team wasn't doing very well so I didn't have much to smile about here.
The best part of the game was the marching band. My parents were so proud. I cooperated for a picture with Mommy, as usual.
Tomorrow I get to see Grandpa and Grandma and then I see Nana and Papa on Monday. Mommy gets to take a test at the hospital all morning on Tuesday so Nana and Papa will get to spoil me rotten. I hope they're up to the challenge. Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment