I wish we could celebrate Halloween every weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and so did my parents. I dressed myself as a monkey and carried around an Elmo container for all my treats.

Where to next?

Candy is worth the wait. I wasn't afraid to get the treats one bit.

Those are my Whoppers!

We went to the same park as last year to see if there were any interesting animals to see. Last year there was a cuddly bear and this year there was an adorable monkey!

Serious monkey.

Can I eat this?

I wonder if there are any bananas up there?

Thirsty monkey (and a self-portrait of Mommy).

Where's the food?

Daddy showing the monkey how it's done.

Pay no attention to the monkey's zipper.

A leaf as big as the monkey's face!

I wonder if I could climb this pole?

Monkey love.

Hooray!

Cool monkey.

Besides Halloween, we've been doing a whole lot of snuggling. I had another night/
daymare on Friday that necessitated a two hour nap with Mommy. This morning I laid my head on Mommy's belly for about 15 minutes because I liked how it made my whole head move. Charlotte is strong!
4 comments:
Mina, you are an adorable little monkey! I don't think I can wait till Thanksgiving time to see you!
Love, Nana
Mina, I forgot to tell you that the big monkey in the tree is really cute, too! :-)
Nana
Mina you make a cute monkey! Too bad you didn't come to Ames cause there was a monkey waiting for you there! Well you would prob have a hard time choosing between Evan and Gavin! Keep posting those cute pics...and don't forget to share some candy with your mommy and baby sister ;)
Manda and Evan
Mina,
I loved your Halloween costume and am glad you had fun getting candy!
Terri
Post a Comment