Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Big Kids

Don't we look like big shots? I went over to my main squeeze's this morning for a while. Mommy and Miss Jamie sat around most of the time while we entertained ourselves. Can you believe that I'm old enough to have nightmares now? I've had a few since my parents went on vacation. Mommy and I have been having discussions about what to do if I wake up scared and she's given me a special blankie to hold. It's worked the last couple of days.

I'm over my cold and it's a huge disappointment. I'm so good at farmer blowing my nose! It's just not the same when there isn't anything to blow out of my nose.

Yesterday we went to tot lot and I made a friend. I usually don't like it when anyone joins me in the playhouse, but there was a really nice little boy there that made me smile. I decided not to push him or run away. Later on Mommy had to get off her duff when I dove through the window of the playhouse though. I landed just fine and she was way too slow anyway.

No comments: