We had a blast last night at the concert. Daddy got off of work a little early so we headed out right away. We went to Babies R Us and I got to ride around in a big stroller. We didn't buy it because it was the ugliest colors in the world (black and gold), but Mommy told me we're going to get one for Charlotte. After that we went and ate at the mall and then went to see our show. Can you believe they had popcorn and the guys from my TV? They sang and danced and there were lots of kids and mommies and daddies.


I loved the lights that flashed on the ceiling!

Daddy had fun too! He sang along and helped me with some dance moves.

The concert was about an hour long and we didn't leave until after my bedtime. I fell asleep in the car and then cried for my bed when we got home. I slept in this morning until a little after 8. Rock and roll can really wear you out!
2 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! Looks like everyone had such a good time! That's great!
Love, Nana
Mina, it's nice to see you and your parents so relaxed and having a good time. I had fun playing with you a couple weeks ago. :-) Aunt Lois
Post a Comment