Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Making Friends

I've been so busy making new friends in the last week that I forgot to update the blog. Sorry about that! We've been going to the tot lot (an indoor playground) and swimming every week and seeing some of the same people each time. I finished up my music classes last Wednesday and participated really well. I had Matthew's daddy visit me on Saturday night. He was fun! My daddy was home all weekend and we played and played and played. Mommy left us alone together since he wasn't on call.

I've been doing a lot of coloring, diaper changing (of my dolls), dog combing, cleaning, and stripping. Do you like the off the shoulder look? Matthew is finally back in town so we're going to catch up tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Sweetie, but I think your off the shoulder look is pretty dorky. YOU are wonderful though. I can't wait to see you again!

Love,

Grandma H

Anonymous said...

Mina,

I think that GRANDMA is the DORK!! Doesn't she know that the off-the-shoulder-look is IN!!!

Love you!!

Aunt Claudia GP