I've been experimenting with new foods lately. I attempted to try soy sauce at the restaurant on Friday night. That didn't go so well. We went to a party on Saturday night and I discovered the relish tray. Who knew that celery and
broccoli were so delicious? Yesterday I ate enchiladas and black olives. Here's a picture of me at the kids' table at the party. Aren't we cute with our matching seats?

It was a beautiful day yesterday so we went on a walk after my nap. We did get a little sprinkled on, but I didn't mind one bit.

As soon as Daddy put me down, I made a run for it.

Are you guys coming, or what?

We don't have anything exciting planned for this week and that's okay. I need to save up my energy for Halloween.
2 comments:
Will we get to see how you look in your Halloween costume?
You are really growing up, getting ready to be a big sister. I'm very proud of you, Minnie.
Love,
Grandma H
Well, Mina, you are getting quite adventurous. Tell your momma that I like the pictures.
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment