Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Team

I'm happy to report that the whole team was together this weekend. Daddy was on call, but I think his pager and phone were broken because he only had to go to the hospital for an hour. It was so much fun! Speaking of teams, Mommy stepped into the garage to get Bubba supper and I beat her to the punch. He liked the supper I gave him.Daddy gave me a bath tonight and then I played around while he was at the hospital. I gave my babies a ride all around the living room.Naughty! My book is torn. I said that Bubba did it, but Mommy reminded me that I did this the other day.Cheese!I like to take pictures of Bubba. If Mommy doesn't let me take at least a couple of pictures, then I attack the camera and don't let her get any pictures of me.Mommy taught me how to say please. She wouldn't let me use my crayons unless I smiled and said please. My whining and yelling wasn't working so I gave in and said, "please tayons." She let me play with them after that. Maybe the next time I ask for "tandy", I should say please first. (tandy = candy) I surprised Mommy and said "heavy" when I lifted my duck bank and I've also learned to say "pen." I can hold a pen just like Daddy and Mommy. She should do a video sometime. Okay, that's enough bragging about myself for the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sunshine! I love your expressions in these pictures. Did the Buddy like the chips?

Nana

Anonymous said...

Mina-- I miss you & I miss hearing about you!! Please tell your mommy to update soon :)

Love you!!

Aunt Claudia GP