Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Friday - Monday

Mommy promised me she would blog for me tonight, but she's really tired so it's going to be short. Do you notice anything different about me in this picture?Pig tails! I wore them for the first time on Friday.Another interception?!Nana distracted me from the terrible football game.Weee!Apparently I missed out on a good time at the tailgating bus.On Sunday, I hung out with my other grandparents for a bit in the morning.Last night and this morning, we had a very cute guest. She stayed overnight without her parents.Vanessa figured out how to dump Cheerios all over the floor using a snack trap.We were hypnotized by Elmo.Vanessa brought a fun toy for me to play with.Busy, busy girls.She's so close to being able to stand and walk without help. Fun!
You should check out my mommy's tummy on the other blog. She's huge and I love it!

1 comment:

Aunt Emmy said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend. I love you!