Touchdown, Cyclones!
And the crowd goes wild...
Nana and Papa are going to take care of me during the game so I guess I'll have to watch it on TV while my parents see it in person. I think everyone will be happier that way.
This blog is all about me - Mina Catherine. I was born on December 29, 2007 and my proud parents are Andrea and Jon. I can't wait to share my milestones and pictures with you! Please feel free to share your comments.
Touchdown, Cyclones!
And the crowd goes wild...
Nana and Papa are going to take care of me during the game so I guess I'll have to watch it on TV while my parents see it in person. I think everyone will be happier that way.
2 comments:
I like your touchdown imitation! very cute :) Matthew is excited to come over tomorrow...he misses his lovely lady!
What pretty teeth you have, Mina. Fun pictures. Aunt Lois
Post a Comment