Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Swimming

This is the last installment of my birthday celebration posts. We went swimming after our dinner. Don't worry. We waited half an hour before we did any serious swimming. I still love to be in the water.Leif was grumpy because he was tired, but he put up with it pretty well.Grandma enjoyed holding me just a little bit.I love to blow bubbles in the water. I've started doing that at bath time too.I was really tired after a while so we went home and I slept for a long time.We came back the next morning and did some more swimming. Why is Aunt Emily laughing so hard?Seriously, what's so funny?Leif is very good at lounging.He's beautiful too!I think I should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated for babies.I told Aunt Claudia and Uncle Matt a story and I used my hands like Dada and Nana.You won't believe it, but I went down this slide twice. My dada took me down it and held me above his head when we splashed down. I've never seen Mama look so nervous.

I'm glad my party was so much fun for everyone.

.

In other news, my sleep has changed again. I took one nap on Sunday from 11-1:30 and then didn't take another nap that day (Mama tried, but I refused). I slept from 7:30pm - 8am the next day and that reset my system. Now I'm getting up for the day between 7:30am and 8:30am, going down for a morning nap at around 11am, sleeping for an hour or so, taking an afternoon nap at 3pm for an hour or so, and then going to bed at 8pm. All of my sleeping is being done in my crib. Mama leaves the room while I'm awake and I settle myself down. Mama wonders who this toddler is that knows how to sleep. She's having a hard time sleeping in since she's used to getting up around 6am. She tells me she wants me to keep up what I've been doing. We'll see.

.

Matthew is coming over this afternoon. I hope I wake up and get to see him. If not, then I'll get to play with him tomorrow morning because Mama is going to be in charge of him for a couple of hours.

.

Oh, and one last thing before I go: I love shoes. They're so fun to wear. I love stomping around making noise. Mama took some pictures of me in my fancy new shoes that she'll post some time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mina,I enjoyed your birthday pictures. Yes, you are quite a bathing beauty. Aunt Lois

Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember what I was laughing about until I looked more closely at the pictures. Now I'm laughing all over again. You are such the funny bunny and I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mina! You're looking pretty cute in that bathing suit! Maybe we can convince our Mommies to take us swimming together sometime. I've been working out...getting pretty buff & shedding those chunky thighs...I think you'd be impressed! :)

Love,
Matthew