Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happiness Personified

It was a fantastic weekend, as predicted. I enjoyed lots of daddy time! Mommy has finally put all the stuff away from my party. Can you believe she procrastinated? That's not like my mommy. Maybe it was because she was sick for a while. Anyway, the cleaning up means I got to play with my balloon. It's my bestest friend and I carried it all over the house. Once I started eating the weight, daddy tied it to one of my favorite tupperware containers and it was even better. I was a blur running around the house having fits of giggles.Mommy got the camera out to take some pictures of something other than me, but I decided to pose for her.Cheese! This is my impression of Aunt Claudia. I'm pretty much always happy and fun, but I've gotten so I tell Mommy when I want my nap. Pretty obvious, huh?Daddy really enjoyed my fits of sillies. I shake my entire body and make funny noises. It only got better after he gave me some donuts. There's nothing like a case of the sillies on a baby with powdered sugar lips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mina!! I'm so glad you have my "cheese"!

Love you!
Aunt Claudia GP

Jamie said...

Aww, she's seriously edible.