Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Up AND Down

I'm finally learning how to go down the stairs properly. I'm very good at going up stairs. I'm fast and sturdy and my parents chase me up them. It's a fun time. I've been scared to go down on my own because I didn't have good technique according to my parents. I tried to go down the stairs like them and ended up diving for Mommy half the time. She was always there to catch me (well, except the time she was video taping and I did a somersault). Anyway, I've figured out that it's much more fun to go down the stairs the way I went up. I can basically slide down the steps on my belly. I'm not really under control yet, but I went up and down the stairs with Daddy and Mommy a few times last night without any help. Mommy is looking forward to the day when I can be trusted on the stairs by myself.

Mommy and I have a new morning tradition. We have dance parties. She puts on The Groove and we disco dance. I really enjoy shaking my thang!

No comments: