When you insert stuff in the top, it disappears!
I've tried to watch to see where it goes, but it happens too fast.
Oh no, the SUV got in an accident with the train.
Did someone call the fire department?
Matthew tried to show me how to get the zebra going yesterday afternoon. Our naps actually matched up perfectly so we had a good time together. Anyway, he isn't really any more skilled with the zebra than me. I can climb off and on it really well, but it fits him better.
I'm more kind to Matthew these days. I fed him a Cheerio and helped him throw balls over the back of the couch.
Mama and Jamie did a toy swap so I played with the baseball toy this afternoon. I'm dressed funny because Mama had me do naked time in the bathroom for an hour, but she didn't want me to be completely naked since it's winter. I felt much better after I aired out for a while and acted like my normal self again. The 3.5 hour nap probably had something to do with that also.
My newest game is hide and go seek. I run away and hide in the dining room. When Daddy is home, I call his name and run away. He chases after me. I always call him Daddy now instead of Dada. 
Mama bought another pair of shoes for me for my pictures on Saturday. Too bad the silver shoes don't match my outfit because they're awesome. Did you know it's hard to find size 4 shoes?

1 comment:
I'm so glad you like the shoes I bought you for your birthday, Sweetheart. I guess I was really lucky to find them so easily.
Besos (Kisses),
Grandma H
Post a Comment