Daddy had to go to the hospital tonight because I threw his pager into the bathtub and broke it. He's on call so it was a problem. It was 14 below when he left. At least I played peek-a-boo with him and he got to hear lots of belly laughs.
I'm going to try to come visit family this weekend if the weather cooperates. Mommy hasn't been bringing me places and we have cabin fever. Daddy is going to Salt Lake City this weekend for a conference. I bet he'll wish I was on the plane with him since it was so fun last spring.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
O0PS!!!!
Aunt Shirley
You threw your dad's pager in the tub! What a great idea! I'll have to try that one too :) I have a molar coming through now...it sure is painful! Thank goodness for ibuprofen! I missed you this week. I'm glad the weather is going to be better next week so we can have our playdate!
Love,
Matthew
Post a Comment