We played in the snow today and it was lots of fun. My parents did a video of part of it. It's pretty boring.
On Friday I had my appointment and it wasn't too interesting. My diaper rash is improving and I haven't had any more strange diaper happenings. I'm still skinny, but no one is too concerned about that. It's a good thing because I don't really like to eat much of anything these days. Leif told me that food isn't that great and I think he's right. Mommy milk will only last so long so I need to get it while I can!
.
We went back to the hospital on Friday afternoon so Mommy could see a doctor. She's had a cold off and on since the week before Thanksgiving and it had gotten to the point that it really hurt to swallow. She lost weight because she couldn't eat much of anything because she was in so much pain. The doctor put her on antibiotics and she's already feeling quite a bit better. I'm glad she can sing to me again. She sang to me when she was sick, but it was even worse sounding than usual.
.
Our family pictures were taken yesterday. Click on the link if you want to see the pictures. Enter my last name and the password is family. Don't go all crazy ordering pictures because Mommy and Daddy did get some extras with their package to give to some family members. They won't get them until after next weekend though.
.
Tooth L has finally broken through. Now I'm working on S, but it has a ways to go.

1 comment:
Great family pictures. Great looking family. I like the close up one holding Mommy's hand.
Loved the video, Mina. You have to learn the words " help, I'm stuck."
Aunt shirley
Post a Comment