Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick

Last night I had some disastrous happenings in my diapers and I had another incident in the night. By the time I got up for the day, I had a raging diaper rash. I'm all puffy, chapped, and red. I've never had a diaper rash before and it's no fun. Mama has promised me some naked time this afternoon so I can air out. I was feeling punky this morning and nursed for 40 minutes straight. Usually I try to stand up and run around while I'm nursing in the morning so it was strange to Mama that I wanted to snuggle.

I have my doctor appointment tomorrow. Maybe I'll get out of my shots since I'm not entirely well. That would be pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunshine, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. No fun! Hope you feel better soon!

XOXOXO, Nana

Anonymous said...

Poor baby :( Diaper rash is not fun at all. I think I'd rather have the shots if I were you. I bet that naked time will help! Keep the blinds closed so your neighbors don't see!!

Love,

Aunt Claudia GP

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Mina! That is no fun. You and Evan have a lot in common. He too has not been feeling well either. I hope your bum got better :(

Amanda and Evan