Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Men!

Who needs them? Matthew stood me up yesterday afternoon (poor guy had a fever) and Daddy didn't come home last night because he had to stay at the hospital. I had a fantastic time anyway. I showed Mommy that I could look at books with paper pages without eating them.I love to look at photo albums. This one is from Daddy and Mommy's honeymoon cruise.Do you like my outfit? I wore it to show off to Matthew.I love to cuddle people and things.I started running around with the elephant and Mommy got a bunch of terrible shots of me. I'm fast!I told you that I had twelve teeth, but hadn't shown you much of a picture. It's impossible to see the top teeth, but you can see the bottoms. Don't I have gorgeous molars? I dare you to try to feel them.Mommy is starting to think I should get my hair cut. What do you think? Notice how crazy it is above my left ear.She likes how it looks in the back. The curls are wonderful.The mullet profile is pretty cool too.This is my problem area. BPSHS (Baby Pattern Short Hair Syndrome)! So do you think I should get the sides and back trimmed so the top can blend in a little? Mommy would probably cry her eyes out if my curls got chopped off, but the mullet is pretty out of control.Mommy was playing with the camera and got a good one of my eyes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love those pics! What a cute dress!

Anonymous said...

NO! Mina, please don't get your hair cut! You might lose the curls ~ I wouldn't be able to bear it!!

Love you!
Aunt Claudia GP

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry I stood you up! You looked hot in your dress too! My fever got worse today (102.3!) & I started wheezing really loud. I think Mommy is making me go to the doctor tomorrow :( I promise i'll feel better next week & will come over to play!

Matthew