Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

3/5

I now have 12 of my 20 baby teeth. I told Mommy that means I have 3/5 of my teeth and she gave me a gold star. Maybe we'll get a break with teething before I start on my canines.

Nana and Papa came to see me today for a short visit. They're going to Arizona for a while so they had to see me one last time. We went out to eat at Boston's and then played at my house. Mommy ran some errands and when she came back I was ready for her to put me down for a nap.

Mommy has discovered that she can't wear any low-cut tops around me. It makes me hungry so I shove my hands right down her shirt. It's convenient at home and at night, but not so much in public.

I'm excited about this weekend. Daddy isn't going to be on call or working at all so we'll get to spend lots of time as a little family. I wonder what we'll do?! Have a great weekend everybody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM Boston's. Yummmmmmmmyyyy! Did you get the fried green beans? Since it is veggies, it HAS to be good for you ;) Remember, I'm the one who likes the cheese! LOL

Love you~

Aunt Claudia GP

Anonymous said...

Mina, I can't believe I forgot about the fried green beans because they are so good! You should have reminded me. :-) We'll have some next time!

Love, Nana