Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Days

Summer is winding down, but we did some last activities before school started. We went to the final Market on Central a couple of weekends ago. There was music and bouncy houses.We went to the fair and the zoo, as you can see in Charlotte's post. Most of the time was spent at the pool or splash pad or bumming around at home. I've been doing lots of writing and drawing on my magna doodle. Mama LOVED this picture I drew of a sheep.My first day of preschool was August 23rd. I go on Tuesday and Thursday morning this year. Mama got out the camera so I decided to give her a show. Enjoy.I'm a funny kid! There weren't any frame-worthy pictures of me with a big cheesy grin, but at least I made my mom laugh. She told me that it's important for me to be happy and have fun. I just love preschool.

Here's a look at the beginning of my first day. First we line up and wait for our super nice teacher to open the door. She greets us and welcomes us and has a big happy smile.Once we get into the room, we hang our stuff on our hooks for our bags and jackets (once it gets cold). It says my name in a green triangle so I can find it easily.After we hang up our stuff, then it's time for hand washing. The hand washing is to try to keep our germs from getting each other sick. I'm a really good hand washer.The last thing we do before our parents leave is sit at one of the tables and do activities. I chose to do Candy Land BINGO. They change the activities every week so that's a fun thing to get to do every time.I told Mama good-bye and gave her a kiss and she left with Charlotte. Look at my empty seat! They went grocery shopping while I did a painting craft, recess, singing, snacks, and lots of other fun things.Mama stayed dry-eyed. I'm so proud of her!Charlotte and Mama came and picked me up after a couple of hours and we went swimming. I was just as goofy, but even more happy after school. I love school so much. I've also started tumbling classes. All of my coaches are really nice. They're going to teach me how to be a circus performer. You just wait and see!

No comments: