What? You think my hair has gotten a little crazy? I'll show you crazy.
I was bursting with excitement during my before pictures.
This is what the back looked like before the trim. It was getting a bit heavy and snarled.
I sat up on a booster seat while the lady did my hair. She wet it down with a spray bottle just like Mom does.
I stayed still and let her trim my hair. I had a little smile on my face the whole time.
Mom collected the first curls, but there were some on the floor. Yep, Mom just had to take a picture of them. What a weirdo!
I was looking so cool after my hair cut.
Ta da! Look at how beautiful the back looks now.
We went to Central Perk and had caramels and raspberry iced tea afterwards. Yum! We also went to the library and Target, but Mom didn't take any pictures of that.
Charlotte was happy to see me when I got home, but I don't think she noticed my new do. Fail on her part!
I was feeling kind of sick when we got home so I decided to jump it out after I had some medicine. My parents let me do this.
I got a hold of the camera and took a bunch of pictures. This is what my parents were doing while I played. Canoodling!
I'm a grumpy old troll/big bad wolf.
Here's a face that looks just like Dad. Aren't we cute?
It's been a fun weekend so far and we still have a lot in store. Mom will update for us in a few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment