Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We went and ate at Friendship Haven with Great Grandma Wubben last week. I thoroughly enjoyed the sweet corn and the residents enjoyed listening to my voice. I was semi-behaved.Daddy had an accident with a utility knife so we went and saw Dr. Knox and he sewed up Daddy's wrist. Daddy needs to be more careful.It rained the other day so Charlotte and I splashed in the gigantic puddles.Aunt Claudia (on Mom's side) had a birthday last week. I decided to get all dressed up and do a dance for her. I told Mom to get Charlotte dressed up too. We were awesome.Claudia loved our dance.Mom and Daddy told me I could go to more football games if I behaved myself last weekend. I was really really good. However, I didn't cooperate with the camera. At least I'm funny!The skydivers jumped out of airplanes last weekend. We went to the Children's Forest for a hike and then went and watched the skydivers at the airport. It was so exciting and fun that I had to hold my ear.Bubba loved going on a walk with us too.

No comments: