Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who says I don't make eye contact with the camera?Charlotte is gonna steal my food!See?!Charlotte is a happy little sister. A man raised his hands like this at church today and Charlotte copied him just like this.Hey lady, want a piece of popcorn? We were at the Market on Central opening day yesterday. Awesome!Kissing sisters.I took Mom's camera and snapped a bunch of pictures. These are the best ones. I caught Charlotte sucking on Mom's arm right before she bit down.My Mom and Dad posed for me.I love to play in the gazebo in the town square. This is one of my artsy pictures.Any great artist has to be able to do a self-portrait.Mom took over and told me to look at the part of the camera that I'm not supposed to touch with my fingers.
Have a great week!

No comments: