Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sis and I have had some fun days with the grandparents while our parents spent a day at the lake with "Uncle" James and then went on a trip to Minnesota without us. We also had our only living great grandfather over for a visit. Mom did the annual "A Day in the Life" book so there have been plenty of pictures of us recently. She posted the link to the book over on Charlotte's site. Don't tell her if you find any mistakes because it's too late. Anyway, here are some of our more recent pictures.

Mom tried to wake board and partially succeeded. She much prefers riding in the boat relaxing.Daddy can jump!We all went to a Karl Kind Band concert this past Sunday. Charlotte loved looking at animals while we waited for the show to begin.I took this picture of Mom. I just love photography.Check out my totally awesome outfit that I picked out.Charlotte sat still briefly, but then she ran all around and introduced herself to the crowd.She also directed the band.There was a slow part of a song so I pretended to sleep.I mostly danced like a crazy person and defied my mother. That's my new thing.We went to the splash pad yesterday for a meetup. Mom took some terrible pictures, but Charlotte's "something smells" face is pretty funny.
Hop on over to Charlotte's blog to see the book!

No comments: