Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

We went over to Grandpa and Grandma's house on Sunday night to have supper before the fireworks. I played and played and played.Yummy watermelon!Hailey did sidewalk chalk with me. She hangs out with me at least once a week because she's Mom's helper every Tuesday this summer.I chased lightning bugs before the fireworks started.Hailey had a lightning bug butt on her nose thanks to Daddy.I really love my Daddy!We did a partial family picture. See how well I cooperated?I laid out on Grandma during the fireworks.

I learned how to balance really well on my balance bike over the weekend. I go reallllllllllly fast. Pretty soon I'll move on to a bike with pedals.


As you saw above, sort of, I've learned to float in the pool. Sometimes I kick when I'm floating and it moves me. I built up a lot of confidence in my swimming classes.


I'm getting interested in learning to read and spell. I like to ask my parents how to spell words and I spell out words I see in books.


I'm in a phase of loving to jump. I particularly love to jump from my desk to my bed in my room during nap time. Mom and Dad aren't fans of that behavior, but I don't care because it's so much fun.

No comments: