Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mmm...yellow peppers.Mama and Daddy went to a football game without us kids on Saturday. We had Claudia and family come play with us all day long.I think Mama missed me!Daddy took some pictures of me wearing my costume on Halloween. Enjoy.All ready for trick or treatingLook at this awesome dog!I asked to pet every dog we saw.I loved trick or treating and was very good about saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" this year.
Yesterday was an interesting day for us. I carried Charlotte around by her head (trying to get her to leave the electrical cords alone), bit Mama's ear hard enough to draw blood (a bit too excited of an ear kiss), removed even more of the circles from my wall (because they don't belong there in my opinion), and destroyed a library book. We went to the library so I could apologize to the librarian. I said, "Sorry for ripping the book," and then Mama had to give them money. Oops.

No comments: