We went to a party last night and Plex got to make pizza.
Plex also played with a bunch of princesses, strawberry shortcake, and a purple crayon.
Plex didn't understand the game "Hot Pumpkin." Plex said, "thank you" every time he got the pumpkin and didn't pass it on very quickly.
Mama and Charlotte the Giraffe enjoyed the party too.
Candy corn. Yum.
Mama finished doing the dots in my room. We're still waiting on furniture and for some pictures, but here's the progress. Mama put this up. It will be hiding behind the dresser, but it's there.
You can see my big girl quilt by the mirror. I really like the owls and the polka dots on my new chair.
The birdies are kissing and 186 is down low. My room is a happy place.
Now I just need to get out of my prison!
I love my desk and looking out the windows. Mama has told me to never, ever, ever lean against the windows because I'm way up high and could go splat.
Have a happy Halloween. We'll have more pictures to share after trick or treating.

No comments:
Post a Comment