We've missed Daddy this week, but had a fun time anyway. We spent the day at Grandpa and Grandma's house on Sunday. I played with the guys in the basement with Grandpa.


Charlotte has really started to get grabby with my toys. She always wants what I have. However, she doesn't want the bop in the head that I'm willing to give her.

We've been doing baths in the morning while Mama's in charge of them. No bed head for me!




I found a coloring book with paints in the cupboard and begged Mama to paint. I have painted every day since and haven't made any messes.

My big girl bed came on Tuesday. I LOVE it.


I also got a new dresser for my clothes. My panties (that I never wear) even get their own drawer.

Mama left the crib in my room because she wasn't planning to transition to my new bed until after Daddy got home.

I had other plans. I insisted on sleeping in my new bed. I've done well with it so far. I fell out onto some pillows on the first night, but I went right back asleep. I haven't fallen since. I haven't wandered much either. The only problem has been mornings. On the first morning Bubba came in and woke me up since my door was open a bit. This morning I dirtied my diaper so I went and found Mama to help me out. It was 6:30 so I almost made it to 7. Not bad for a start!

Besides changing to a big girl bed and learning to paint, I've also gotten brave. I allowed Mama to put money into the ride and I didn't scream and cry like a weenie the other night. Mama was so proud of me for being strong and having fun.

Daddy has been sending me funny pictures while he's away. I hope he's enjoyed the pictures of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment