Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apple Fest

We went to Apple Fest last weekend and had a fantastic time. There were some games, food, and a whole lot more. I loved the spider and lizard from the Froggy Fly Fling.Rawr!We were there really early and beat the crowd. Later on, you could barely move around those tables.Daddy woke Charlotte up and snuggled up with her so we could go pick a pumpkin.I was ready for a fun ride!We arrived at the pumpkin patch and boy was it cool.There were gourds there too.We found the perfect pumpkin. You have to weigh it so you know how much money to give the guy.I'm priceless.Daddy was proud of his pumpkin.A rare family portrait, thanks to a friend down at the patch.It was time to go back up after we got a pumpkin.I loved holding on to my parents' legs while we went bumpity bumpity up the hill.There's no resisting these cheesy portrait opportunities.This is the scarecrow from the mommy and kids club. We were at the meeting on Friday, but Mama sat around and talked instead of helping so she can't take credit for its beauty. You'll have to blame that on Aunt Emily.We're going to Chicago in a couple of days. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Amy @ Journey Mum said...

What an awesome day! I love all your regular family shots.