Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Impromptu Visit

Daddy went to visit his cousin, Kris, in Cedar Rapids so Mama took that opportunity to head a little further south to visit some more of our favorite people. MATTHEW and JAMIE and ALAINA!!! They were happy to see us too. Mama had to snuggle Matthew up a little bit.Jamie made us lunch and Matthew and I ate a couple of bites of it. We drank some milk and Matthew went poop in his froggy potty. It was awesome and I've been talking about it ever since.Alaina is getting bigger too. I gave her some kisses and didn't do any "booing". Booing = pain inflicting.Charlotte enjoyed playing with another baby her age. They were adorable together.We sat on the couch to get the couch picture done. It had been quite a while.I loved Matthew's big bed. We snuggled and I tried to soften him up so I could sneak a toy.We gazed into each other's eyes.Charlotte followed in my footsteps and pinned Alaina down. We're feisty girls. I've never been so proud to call her my little sister.We loved getting to see our friends. They're such special people and mean so much to us. We'll go back to visit and have them come our direction some time too.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We sure do make cute kids don't we? ;) We had so much fun with you guys! We'll definitely have to get them together again soon. Thank you so much for visiting us!!!!