Did you miss me?

Mama got me some new panties to try to inspire me (Yo
Gabba Gabba!). They inspired me to cry after a while so we're on a potty learning hiatus.

Charlotte has been attacking me lately and pulling my hair. Mama is no help at all and gets giggling when it happens.

At least I know how to take care of myself when I'm sick or hurt.

You can run, but you can't hide!!!

We went to Community Orchard with Daddy last week. Here's the yearly picture for you.

Look at all of my hair!

Silly Daddy.

Silly Mama.

I love to play in the sand there. This is my favorite shovel. We went back yesterday and it was broken. Sad.

All aboard!


Daddy held me up to look down at the pumpkin patch.

This slide is really fast and fun.

The goats were hungry, as usual.


I refused to cooperate with Mama for silly camera pictures.

This is Roger. Can you see his eyes? He's a very nice monster that I give kisses to almost every day.

Multi-tasking.
No comments:
Post a Comment