Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We're in our new house! Mommy doesn't have the ability to load pictures right now so you'll have to wait a week or so. Now that we're in the same town as family, there's not as much of a pressing need to blog.

I enjoyed staying with Nana and Papa and then with The Big One (Emily) and family. In fact, I think I'd rather just live with anyone but Mommy. She's no fun in comparison and our house is full of boxes.

Charlotte is rolling like crazy and as Mommy typed this she pushed up with her arms and had them fully extended with her head up and steady. She'll be crawling soon. She also started sitting this week.

We miss Daddy. My parents have been happily married for 8 years today. That's like forever (well, it will be). 186 to Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog - please don't stop :) Glad the move went OK.

Terri

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 8 years!

We just celebrated 7 years - on Monday.

Well done - hope move goes well and you find everything back!

Cori