Unpacking was/is getting old so my parents have been doing more fun things with me or shipping me out to family. The other day I played with a Sharpie while Daddy unpacked some boxes in the garage. I can always find something fun to do.

See?!

We went to get smoothies the other night and they were tasty.

We went to the
Blanden Art Museum on Saturday morning for the kids' art day. There were a lot of people there and lots of fun things to do and see. The balloon artist had quite the line of people.

A few of my cousins showed up and I gave Anya a big hug.

Leif and I really liked the statue with the baby butt. I had to point it out to him.


I did some painting. I didn't like it when my hand got messy so the painting didn't last that long.

I decorated a hat too.

Leif's painting was a little more colorful.

He even stopped to look at the camera for a second. Strong work.

Anya got more than she bargained for from the balloon artist.

Awesome!

Milo had Sonic the Hedgehog for his balloon masterpiece.

After the museum (and a nap), we did bubbles at Grandpa and Grandma's house. First, you dip the big wand in the bucket.

Then you very nicely ask Grandpa to make some bubbles.
Yay! Those are some huge bubbles.


I also tried out the new trike at G & G's house. I'm tough.

Grandma had me over on Monday and then some of my cousins came over for a bit. I'm at Nana and Papa's today. Mommy gets us to herself for a couple of days and then more cousins are coming to play. We're loving all the helpers and I'm loving all the fun people. Life is good.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!!! Tell Mina that Matthew is still single with no plans to get into another relationship anytime soon ;) Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment