Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Goodbye Coralville

I'm leaving in a couple of days, but I thought I'd do one last post before we go. It might be a while before Mommy is able to get going with the blogs again.

We had a final play date at Kent Park on Friday morning.I had a snack with my main man.Charlotte played on the picnic blanket.Does anyone know sign language? What is he trying to say?Matthew's mom and Alaina are always up for a good time.Fat & Happy - that's her nickname. No one can resist Alaina.Charlotte fell asleep after gnawing on Sofie for a while.Matthew gave me some kisses.Alaina refused to pose with Charlotte and kept wanting to practice rolling instead. I wonder if Charlotte will start to roll soon?!Cooperation by F & H and sleeping by Charlotte.We're happy kids.Twin butts. This was after they had dried off some from the slides.F & H modelling some cool shades.I love to lay by babies on the blanket.We also got together with Matthew, Jamie, and Alaina on Wednesday morning.Kissing, as usual. I wonder how old we'll be when our mommies stop encouraging it.We also played at Matthew's table. Mommy is going to get me one just like it for our new play room.Bubba needed some snuggling the other night. I'm wearing my favorite jammies in this picture. I wish I could wear them all day every day.We went on a picnic supper the other day and it was fun.Mommy took a bunch of pictures around the house so I'd be able to have them to look back at later. She tried to get a good picture of us together and got a bunch of pictures that looked like this.This was the only good one out of the whole batch.Here I am in my sleep sack. Sleep sacks are awesome.I got a new teddy bear and named her Lindsay. She's a cheerleader. Go Cyclones!
Mommy has to cut this off for now. I'll try to have her do Charlotte's blog one last time tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love your picture comments on this post...especially the F&H ones :) They made me laugh which helped with the tearing up :(