I've been very entertaining to my parents in the last week. Mommy did a video of some of my animal sounds and singing. I cooperated some because she tricked me and I didn't know I was being taped. Sneaky mommy! Obviously you need to have your sound on to enjoy my voice.
We were able to go on a walk in the snow this week because it was snowing but not so nasty cold. I love to take charge of The Buddy.
Mommy had to coax me out of the garage, but once out of the garage I had a good old time.
Once we got back from the walk I thought that The Buddy looked kind of hungry and I was kind of hungry too so we got a snack. That's when Mommy decided it was time to go inside.
Would you rather have crackers or cereal?
I received a really cool new toy this week. Mommy did a gift exchange with her online friends and I got a pink tutu, a "Big Sisters Rock" shirt, and Nina the Ballerina (pictured below). I can play with Nina for a very long time. She's magnetized and so fun to dress up.
I can even sit at the regular dining table and work on my designs while Mommy folds laundry.
What else... One night this week I ate at the table without my booster chair and I did a great job. One afternoon I climbed onto the big bed and laid on my sleep sack so Mommy could put me in it easier. I lost my baby doll for my dollhouse and I've been walking around saying "Where'd baby go? I don't know." ever since. Mommy told me she ordered a replacement for me. This morning I broke two of my pretty ducks in my room and Daddy fixed them with super glue. I also found a small bottle of baby shampoo and quickly put it into the dryer when the vent was getting cleaned. Daddy had to take the dryer apart to get it out again. I helped him and held the flashlight. I'm in a major Mommy phase right now. She has to be the one to carry me to bed and put me in my crib or I throw a fit. However, I ask Daddy for last minute hugs and kisses once she puts me down. I need to read 5 or 6 books while snuggling before I go to sleep now. I used to just want to snuggle in the bed and wrestle, but those days are over. I've started making up my own songs. I change the words to well known songs on purpose, just like Grandpa and Mommy (and unfortunately with the same tunelessness). Daddy and Mommy laugh and laugh at all the funny things I do these days.

2 comments:
Yes, Mina, you are quite entertaining. I really liked your singing (and Daddy's)!
Aunt Lois
Sunshine, you are quite the little character! I have a feeling your little "dollhouse baby" will show up somewhere under a cushion, etc. Then you will have two babies! Soon you will have a real baby to enjoy! :-)
Love you, Nana
Post a Comment