Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Practicing

Mommy and Daddy have been bringing out all sorts of fun old toys. I've gotten to play with a baby bed and a car seat in the last few days. I remember sitting in here!What's that you say? The car seat isn't for me?Oh! A baby gets to use the car seat.Babies go "wa, wa" and cry like this.I've also heard that babies like it when you put toys right in their faces because they can't see things that are far away.I wonder if the baby will like Santa as much as me? He sure can accessorize though.I know how to double check all the buckles and straps just like my mommy does with me every day.
Daddy was home all weekend and that made all the women in the family very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mina, You are going to be such a mama's little helper.

We can't wait till the big day arrives.

Aunt Shirley