My cousin let me borrow her purse. I'm such a little lady.
Grandma and Macy entertained Leif and I.
Leif was kind of serious since he missed his nap.
I caught a short nap on the way there so I had plenty of energy.
Grandma is hilarious. I talked about her all the way home.
Here I am with the birthday girl. This picture was taken right before I gave her a kiss. We're a happy bunch!
I can't wait to see family again in a few days. I'm going to see all four grandparents on Wednesday and the rest of the crew on Thursday. They'd better be ready for some fun!

2 comments:
Mina, we're glad you had a fun time at your Gr. Grandma H.'s birthday party!
Hope you saved some kisses for Nana and Papa! :-)
See you soon!
Love, Nana
Come on over! We're always ready for a good time. We had a great day yesterday, didn't we, Mina?! Love you, Sweetie. Grandma H
Post a Comment