Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Careful!

That's what I say right before I destroy. If you hear me say "careful", then you'd better watch out! Oh, and for those of you pestering Mommy about a belly picture, you can see the bump in the background if you look closely.I love Daddy's new phone because it shines a fun light in my face and takes my picture.Here I am with my two favorite people in the whole world (any of the three of us could say the same!).Besides destroying things, I've also expanded my tastebuds to include crayola crayons. Mmmm...good...me like wax...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heath Ledger may have died, but she'd make a great Joker. -Daddy

Anonymous said...

You're a funny girl, Mina. And what a nice family you have. I hope you love your sister a whole bunch too!

See you soon, Doll!

Grandma H

Amy @ Journey Mum said...

I think you'd get along great with Desana, she's a big fan of eating crayons too!