Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random FD Pictures

Grandpa and Grandma sent Mommy some random pictures from the last couple of months when we came to visit so I told her she'd better share them with my fans. I found the light in this picture. Yep, I'm going to be a super model. I love to smell flowers!
Here I am with my cousin Leif. He had his first haircut and was looking supremely handsome.Grandpa caught me in an intense moment.They have a long driveway and lots of toys to play with outside. Bubba loves to visit there too because he doesn't have to wear his leash all the time.I enjoyed the butterfly garden some more with Macy last weekend.I helped Mommy sew today. She wasn't sewing fast enough so I helped her step on it. That was fun! I also shook my booty to the sound of the machine. Music is everywhere. That reminds me - I've been going to music class on Wednesday mornings. Can you believe that I get shy during class? I didn't even want to play with the parachute this week. I'm just in a "Mommy hold me" stage right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going on a Mediterranean cruise, Mina. Be good for Mom and Dad while we're gone--I'm sure you will be! Love you, Sweetie!

Grandpa and Grandma H