Matthew came over yesterday morning and we had a blast splashing in the backyard. Matthew had some great ideas that I hadn't thought of before (like putting the little bucket in the big bucket and then dumping the water all over).

The wheelbarrow fit into the big bucket too. You can tell how intently busy we were by our faces.

Matthew got in some great splashes.

He's obsessed with wheels.

I'm obsessed with climbing.

Mommy almost caught a smile.

There was just too much to do to stop to pose.

We had to get stripped down before we could go inside the house because we were soaked. I was fascinated by the cartoon characters on Matthew's diapers. Too bad Mommy didn't catch a picture of me doing a close-up inspection! It was pretty funny.

Mommy lets me splash outside almost every day, but it was much more fun with my favorite guy!
2 comments:
It's amazing how happy a bucket of water can make them! Matthew had a wonderful time playing over there! :)
Picture #2: "Welcome to the gun show." Looks like minnie has been working out! -Daddy
Post a Comment